First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: M550d F11, 225xe U06

Garage List
  [0.00]
Full reveal in the next coming weeks:
Quote:
At the BMW Group's annual conference today, the BMW i4, which is in the starting blocks, was shown without its camouflage for the first time. "With its sporty design, best-in-class driving dynamics and zero-emission powertrain, the BMW i4 is a BMW in the best sense. With it, electric mobility has arrived at the core of the BMW brand," said Pieter Nota, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Customer, Brand and Sales.

The BMW i4 is a fully electric 4-door Gran Coupé scheduled for market launch in 2021, including a BMW M Performance model. The perfect balance of typical BMW sportiness, long-distance comfort and sustainable performance is unique in its segment. The BMW i4 model range will be available in different versions that allow ranges of up to 590 km (WLTP) and up to 300 miles (EPA). The BMW i4 can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 4 seconds with an output of up to 390 kW /530PS.

First images, illustrations and moving images can be found as attachments to this press release.

Full details of the BMW i4 will be released in the coming weeks.
Appreciate 0